If you have been looking for the best mobile phone in the market, one of the first criteria you should consider is that the device should support 4G connectivity. There are dozens of other features and factors, but this single feature can benefit you in so many different ways. This guide touches upon the main reasons for choosing a 4G device and the key features to check when choosing the perfect device for yourself or to gift someone.
Why to Choose a 4G Device
There are many benefits of using a device that supports the 4G network. This includes:
• Access High Speed Data – Whether it’s for official or personal purpose, you could access highs-speed data on your smartphone. You could play games, stream videos, play online music and do much more in an instant. Office work and other professional tasks also become a breeze.
• Noise-free Voice Calls – Another advantage of choosing a 4g mobile is that you can make noise-free calls. The earlier devices that supported 2G and 3G cannot match the voice quality offered by these new-age devices.
• Send & Receive Emails & Photos Faster – Whether it’s about your work or personal emails or you spend a lot of time sharing photos with your friends on social networks, using a 4G smartphone can be miles ahead of earlier phones. Send emails with attachments or share large photos in an instant.
There are many more benefits of using the latest 4G devices. At the same time, you should consider a number of other features when choosing the right device for yourself.
Some of the main features you should look for when choosing your mobile phone are as following:
• Latest Android OS version – Look for a phone that runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow)
• Storage – Choose a device that offers 32GB ROM with the option to expand storage
• RAM – A mobile that has 3GB of RAM is perfect for multitasking and smooth operation without any lag
• Large Display – A large FHD screen means not just high picture quality but also more space for viewing and working
• CPU – Choose a phone with the latest Octa Core processor that ensures smooth and quick functioning
• Battery Backup – Look for a phone that has a powerful battery. Some of the best options come with 2,500 to 2,960 mAh battery that can last you hundreds of hours of standby and up to 18 hours of talk time.
Some of the best mobile phones available today can also support virtual reality (VR). This technology can allow you to immerse yourself in games and have an entirely new experience.
Fingerprint technology is another new feature that makes the latest mobile phones so unique. Look for a device that has 360° precise identification so that whichever way you touch it, it would recognize your fingerprint. The best devices take just a fraction of a second to identify and unlock. A phone with multi-touch support can further allow you to increase multitasking capabilities
So make sure to choose a 4G device that comes with all these unique features. A phone with more powerful processing, more memory and storage, and higher connectivity speeds can offer an entirely unique experience.